Sunday, August 22, 2010

KC And Cheetah Agility 7/22/10


^Heres the Course...


So this morning i had tryouts for softball..Then A birthday but when i got home I found time to do some agility with KC and Cheetah. yes, Cheetah. My i year old Golden. She didnt like agility much at first but now she has started to like it so i have been doing short sessions to keep her in it. She as been doing amazing. She has already done her foundation work(i think that was what bored her :P )
So Today i brought her out to a course that i got out of a book xD. ifthe picture works...
I did a rear cross when i sent KC or Chetah into the tunnel then did a far away call over the two jumps. They both got it. Cheetah had her entries on the tunnel at the beginningthen at the end...She started losing em.. We'll get there..eventully.
KC was fast and let me cross behind her(YES!) and all round she did really good. Im glad she has starting listening to me better. She dosnt get with jumps how I am supposed to cross behind her >.< This is why I need classes. Ahhhhhhhhhhh hahah lol

zthats my blog entry for today. Mwahahaha

No comments:

Post a Comment