Friday, August 13, 2010

KC July/August training

Working MAJORLY on contacts. She needs to learn to stay on a narrow board. Was doing running contacts but recently switched to 2o2o. We are working on the switch big time.

I also need some distance work xD. We ahve to work on go. Im going to train it with a tennis ball or a target with treats. If I do the target she will have to learn that go is for evry obstacle.
Classes..Hopefully soon.

And Im trying to concinve my parents(and grandma) to let me make an agility field ethier in my backyardor in my grandma's field. grandma's field could be 100x100 and probalay have room for a playyard. But my bro wants to use it for a dirt bike track. :/ hmmmm We'll have to spilt it in half or I better raise some money so so I can so I canbuy all the suppilies and whatnot before he can get dirt :) hehe Im so sneeky..Not really. Hah Keep you updated sorry its been so long.

1 comment: