Sunday, September 12, 2010

More Cheetah and KC Agility

Yay cold-ish weather. I went outside and did some agility(duhhh) and it was entertianing. Mostly because of school I havent been able to do agility everyday:/ so KC has more energy when I go to take her outside, so she dosn't listen as well.. I did a kinda odd course.Today. KC dosn't like rear crosses at all so I have been trying to work on those and every once is a while she will let me do one but she just dosnt let me cross. She jumps up on me ??? She good with tight turns and tunnels but today something must have been up cuz she was slower and was not liking the tunnel, although it was under a slide like it would be under an aframe..I also raised her jump height up 1 inch. She was doing jumping 7 inches she is now jumping 8, or 9 8.5 i think.

Cheetah is awesome. She is doing really well. We do quick sessions. Same course as KC just made easier. She likes me on her outside. it so uncomfortable...Sometimes she lets me go on her inside but only sometimes. More stuff to work on...

Well overall it was a great session :D

No comments:

Post a Comment